On any WardWiz Product Activation
*Terms & Conditions Apply* This Lucky draw is operational Pan India except the state of Tamil Nadu
Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) of a limited period Lucky Draw (“Lucky-draw”) of ‘WardWiz India Solutions Pvt. Ltd.’ (“Company”) for its software products are as follows:
1. This Lucky draw is operational Pan India except the state of Tamil Nadu, only on registration for the Lucky draw after activation of the software products of the Company between 29th December 2018 to 31st March 2019 (both days included) (“Lucky-draw Period”).
2. The institutional orders shall not qualify for availing benefits of this Offer.
3. The Company has authorized ‘Acutus Business Advisors LLP’ (“Agency”) to manage the operations of the Lucky Draw. The Lucky Draw will be governed by the Terms and conditions specified herein.
The Participant need to fulfil the following eligibility criteria to participate in the lucky draw:
(a) You should be an individual legal resident of the Republic of India;
(b) You have a billing address within the territory of India; and
(c) You should be of an age 18 years or above at the time of entry into the Lucky-draw.
Our employees, their immediate family members (spouses, domestic partners, parents, grandparents, siblings, children and grandchildren), and our affiliates, advisors, advertising/Contest agencies are not eligible to enter the Lucky draw.
A. On purchase of the Product, the Customer will get the License Key for activation of the Software product. The Customer who intends to participate in the Lucky draw shall use the same activation code to participate in this lucky draw.
B. The Customer, who intends to participate in this Lucky draw, is required to visit the portal, www.wardwiz.in and fill up the necessary details/Registration Form for participation in this lucky draw.
C. On successful submission of the registration details, the system will send the verification link to the email address provided while registration. Further the system may also send an SMS to the Customer requesting to complete the verification.
D. On successful completion of verification of the email-id of the Customer, the email confirmation in relation to successful registration to this Lucky draw scheme will be sent along with unique code. In all future communication with the Participant, the verified email address will be used by the Company. The Company shall not responsible for use of any other mode of communication with the Customer post registration.
E. The participation in Lucky Draw will be valid for multiple Licnese keys by the same customer during Lucky draw Period but he/she cannot win more than once.
F. The Participant affirms the accuracy of all information provided at the time of Lucky Draw entry. Any misrepresentation of any fact or particulars - shall result in disqualification and/or the forfeiture, withholding, withdrawal or reclaiming of any prizes won.
G. The Winners will be decided through a computerized draw of the unique code. After the expiry of Lucky draw period, the Agency will select the winner for the lucky draw prizes through computerized draw.
H. Below mentioned step plan will be followed by the Agency:
|Step No.||No. of Participants to be selected through Computerised Draw||Particulars of Lucky draw Prize|
|1||15||Meeting with MSD|
I. The Agency’s decision on the winners is final and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
J. The winners of Lucky Draw will have to bear all taxes and/or incidental costs (if any) that may be applicable to the Prize.
K. The winners of the Lucky Draw will be selected by the Agency and the Agency will notify the winners on their respective registered email IDs and winners name will also be announced on the portal of the Company i.e. www.wardwiz.in.
L. On receipt of the communication as stated in Sr. No. 5.K, the winners shall be required to provide their proof of identity, proof of address, and any other document as may be required by the Agency along with a Demand Draft/Pay Order from the Nationalised Bank/ for the amount of the tax due and payable in respect of the Prize, drawn in favour of the Company, within Seven (7) working days from the date thereof at the address mentioned in the said communication. The Agency will be responsible to provide certificate/s in accordance with the Income Tax Act from the Company, to the winner for claiming the credit of the tax in respect of the said Prize.
M. On receipt of the documents as specified in Sr. No. 5.L., the same will be scrutinized by the Agency. On determining the authenticity of the documents, the Agency shall communicate to the winner about the process of collecting the Prize on respective Registered email IDs.
N. The winner should collect the Prize within 30 (Thirty) working days from the date of such communication. If the winner cannot be contacted and/or fails to comply with the requirements at Sr. No. 5.L and 5.M and/or does not provide a Demand Draft / Pay Order from the Nationalised Bank for the amount of the tax due and payable in respect of the Prize and/or declines/fails to take delivery of the Prize, then he/she shall deemed to have waived the claim to the Prize and upon which, without any further notice, the Prize will be forfeited.
6. Goods undelivered and returned would be considered as company’s property and the winner’s claim shall be null and void.
7. In relation to delivery of the prize/s, the respective winner/s shall be solely responsible to collect the prize from the nearest collection point intimated by the Agency within 30 (Thirty) working days of the intimation of the same subject to completion of necessary formalities and documentation.
8. In relation to meeting with Cricketer Mahendra Singh Dhoni, the Company will make necessary travel arrangement at its discretion. If the travel arrangement proposed by the Company are not acceptable to the Winner/s, the Company will not be responsible to make any alternate arrangements for the visit. The confirmation in relation to travel arrangement proposed by the Company shall be communicated through registered email ID with 3 (Three) working days from receipt of the same. The Company shall not be responsible to make any travel arrangements in case of intimation/s received beyond the prescribed period. The Company will be arranging the meeting with Cricketer Mahendra Singh Dhoni within a period of 6 (Six) months form the date of closure of the draw.
9. Winners will be publicly announced on the Company’s digital platforms/website and also platforms like Facebook and LinkedIn and WardWiz Website etc.
10. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and non-cash prizes cannot be exchanged for cash.
11. The Prize offered are subject to stock availability and the Company reserves the right to substitute the Prize under this Offer with an alternate prize of equivalent value at its own discretion.
12. The images of Prize shown in the Offer document are only for representation purpose and the actual design/colour of the same may vary.
13. Availing the benefit under this Lucky Draw is purely voluntary and optional for the consumer. However, by participating to avail benefit of this Lucky Draw, the consumer will deemed to have accepted these Terms and conditions.
14. The Company/ Agency does not accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment of any kind suffered by the consumers due to participating in the Lucky draw.
15. The Company shall not be responsible for any tax implications that may arise for the consumer from the Offer.
16. The Company will not be responsible for any quality issues in respect of the Prize.
17. The Prize is offered on "AS IS" basis and WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, either express or implied, including but without limitation, the warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose i.e. the Prize is not supported with any warranty from the Company.
18. The Company/ Agency will not be liable for any loss or damage due to act of God, Governmental actions and/or other force majeure circumstances, and will not be liable to pay any amount as compensation or otherwise for any such loss.
19. The consumers shall comply with the Terms and waive any right to claim any benefit out of ambiguity in the Terms and release, indemnify and hold harmless the Company and its respective affiliates and their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, representatives and the Agency from and against any and all liability, loss, injury, damage, claim, cost and expense whatsoever arising directly or indirectly from the Offer.
20. The Company reserves its right to amend the Terms of the Offer and/or extend the validity period and/or cancel/ discontinue the Offer or any part thereof without giving any reasons or a prior notice therefor. It will be responsibility of the consumers to keep themselves apprised of the same.
21. In the event, the Offer is termed as void due to introduction of any new legislation or by amendment to the existing legislation or by judicial orders, the Company shall not be liable to award any Gift/ Prize or any compensation in lieu thereof to the customers/winners.
22. The decision of the Company in any dispute arising out of or in connection with this Lucky draw shall be final and binding.
23. The Offer will be governed by the laws of India and any disputes (including noncontractual disputes or claims) will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Pune.
24. The Company is not responsible for any safe custody, return, non-delivery or missing of entries, late, misdirected, problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software failure of any email or entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet, telephone lines or at any web site, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to entrant's or any other person's computer or mobile telephone related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in relation to this Lucky draw.
25. By entering the Lucky draw or accepting the prizes, you agree that no claim relating to such losses or injuries (including special, indirect and consequential losses) shall be asserted against The Company, its parent companies, affiliates, directors, officers, employees or agents from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind resulting from the Lucky draw and acceptance of any prize, including without limitation, personal injuries, death and property damage.
26. You hereby agree and understand that you have read and completely understood these terms and conditions, and your participation in Lucky Draw shall be considered as your irrevocable acceptance of these terms and conditions.
27. A Successful Registration, by itself, does not ensure any prize/(s) in the Lucky draw and each valid entry shall provide the respective participant a chance to win the prizes subject to the results of prize draw;
a. By entering the lucky draw, the Participant/s agree: to the use of your name and/or likeness, without compensation, for The Company's promotional and marketing purposes; and to the use of the information submitted on the Lucky draw entry form, without compensation, for The Company's promotional and marketing purposes; and to the use of your answers to the questions and/or tie breaker for The Company promotional and marketing purposes.
b. To use of your pictures taken during the lucky draw collection in our shop front or website to publicize our winner list.
c. Each individual participating to this lucky draw acknowledges that: in respect of any Personal Information disclosed by her/him to The Company or obtained by The Company from her/him pursuant to this application: she/he is authorized to disclose such Personal Information; such disclosure complies with any applicable law and the use of such Personal Information by The Company as contemplated by this application (including, without limitation, the disclosure of such Personal Information to The Company's external agencies or third parties)
29. For any queries pertaining to the Lucky Draw, the winners are required to write to the Agency at email@example.com or Acutus Business Advisors LLP, Office No. 201-205, Plot No. 4, Mangalwadi Society, S. B. Road, Pune – 411 053.